Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Student Gave Me Worms!



I realized that enough whining will eventually cause someone to take pity on you and make you a worm bin! "I don't really know how to put one together," I whined. "I don't have a drill!" Eventually Jason took pity on me and put a little one together for me, complete with a starter set of worms. It fits right in my kitchen cabinet and my only complaint is I can't stuff more organic matter in there for them. And I love that I can say my student gave me worms!



Poor Paul who knit all these funny (yet disturbing) finger puppets never finished the course because it turned out he had cancer. He says he's going to be back and I sure hope so. He was a lovely man who drove around with over 200 finger puppets in his car and plenty in his pockets. Putting these guys into a little landscape scene makes them even more bizarro, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment